Become Your Best Self and Live Your Best Life – the reason I now also offer online retreats, in addition to my onsite retreats.
If you are desperate to escape the rat race, but can not get away to an idyllic country cottage in the south of France, or you have booked your Esprit Meraki retreat but need some downtown right away, or even, you have been on an Esprit Meraki retreat and you want to prolong the benefits or go deeper, you have a choice selection of online retreats that you can do at your own pace, in your own time, with as much or as little support as you need.
As you may have read, during the last couple of years, as my sight continues to deteriorate, I have had to limit the number of residential retreats I do each year. I am now working on creating online retreats, still guided, inspired and supported by my horses, making my knowledge and experience available in this new format: the Esprit Meraki Online Retreat Collection.
The length, intensity and price range vary, from a free 7-module mini-retreat to my signature, in-depth, top-of-the-range, life-changing Esprit Meraki Treasure Map maxi-retreat.
The choice is yours.
Five reasons why it makes sense to do an online retreat:
- Convenience: One of the biggest advantages of an online retreat is that you can join the retreat from the comfort of your own home, wearing whatever you feel like, without the need to travel or take time off from work.
- Easy Access: Online retreats provide access to teachers and training that may be difficult to access in person, especially if is are located far away – in the sun-drenched south of France, in my case! This can be particularly useful for people who live in remote areas or have limited mobility.
- Flexibility: Online retreats often offer greater flexibility in terms of scheduling and pacing. You can choose to complete the retreat at your own pace and in your own time, even at 3 o’clock in the morning if you want!
- Cost: Online retreats can be more affordable than in-person retreats since there are no travel or accommodation expenses. This can make retreats more accessible to people who might not otherwise be able to afford them.
- Privacy: Some people may prefer the privacy and anonymity of an online retreat, as it allows them to focus solely on their own personal practice without any external distractions or pressures.
Hoofbeats to Your Heart’s Calling: Finding Your Life Purpose with HorsesThe on-demand, horse-inspired, online retreat will introduce you to a step-by-step process that will enable you to identify your unique life purpose and give you the clarity and certainty that you need so that you can realise your full potential.
The Write Your Way to Serenity: A Guided Journaling Retreat Inspired by a small herd of Horses in the sun-blessed south of France online retreat shows you how retreating for 5-10 minutes to journal can help you dramatically reduce overwhelm and prevent burnout.
The Burnout to Breakthrough Online Retreat: This two-day online retreat is for you if you desperately want to stop worrying excessively, dramatically lower your stress levels, stop feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, prevent burnout AND positively impact other people’s lives.
Whichever retreat appeals, your first step is to subscribe to my “Savoir Vivre Vignettes” newsletter, so that when I run last-minute/early-bird/just-because-I-feel-like-it special offers, you will be one of the first to know. When you subscribe, you can download your own copy of my “How to Make Your Next Retreat Your Best Ever” e-book so that you can make your next retreat your best retreat ever!