Become Your Best Self and Live Your Best Life
If you are desperate to escape the rat race, but can not get away to an idyllic country cottage in the south of France, or you have booked your Esprit Meraki onsite retreat but need some downtown right away, or even, you have been on an Esprit Meraki retreat and you want to prolong the benefits or go deeper, you have a choice selection of online retreats that you can do at your own pace, in your own time, with as much or as little support as you need.
As you may have read, during the last couple of years, as my sight continues to deteriorate, I have had to limit the number of residential retreats I do each year. I am now working on creating online retreats, still guided, inspired and supported by my horses, making my knowledge and experience available in this new format: the Esprit Meraki Online Retreat Collection.
The length, intensity and price range vary, from a free 7-module mini-retreat to my signature, in-depth, top-of-the-range, life-changing Esprit Meraki Treasure Map maxi-retreat.
The choice is yours.
Five reasons why it makes sense to do an online retreat:
- Convenience: One of the biggest advantages of an online retreat is that you can join the retreat from the comfort of your own home, wearing whatever you feel like, without the need to travel or take time off from work.
- Easy Access: Online retreats provide access to teachers and training that may be difficult to access in person, especially if is are located far away – in the sun-drenched south of France, in my case! This can be particularly useful for people who live in remote areas or have limited mobility.
- Flexibility: Online retreats often offer greater flexibility in terms of scheduling and pacing. You can choose to complete the retreat at your own pace and in your own time, even at 3 o’clock in the morning if you want!
- Cost: Online retreats can be more affordable than in-person retreats since there are no travel or accommodation expenses. This can make retreats more accessible to people who might not otherwise be able to afford them.
- Privacy: Some people may prefer the privacy and anonymity of an online retreat, as it allows them to focus solely on their own personal practice without any external distractions or pressures.
Hoofbeats to Your Heart’s Calling: Finding Your Life Purpose with HorsesThe on-demand, horse-inspired, online retreat will introduce you to a step-by-step process that will enable you to identify your unique life purpose and give you the clarity and certainty that you need so that you can realise your full potential.
The Write Your Way to Serenity: A Guided Journaling Retreat Inspired by a small herd of Horses in the sun-blessed south of France online retreat shows you how retreating for 5-10 minutes to journal can help you dramatically reduce overwhelm and prevent burnout.
Are you struggling to cope with the overwhelming grief of losing your beloved horse? Do you long for guidance, support, and a safe space to navigate the complex emotions that accompany such a profound loss? Look no further – this online course, “Horses mending Broken Hearts: A Guided Journey to Finding Closure after the Loss of a Horse” provides a roadmap to closure after your loss, so often misunderstood by friends and family who are not into horses
The Burnout to Breakthrough Online Retreat: This two-day online retreat is for you if you desperately want to stop worrying excessively, dramatically lower your stress levels, stop feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, prevent burnout AND positively impact other people’s lives.
Online Course for Horse Owners
Would you like to earn a steady income with the help of your horse(s) while at the same time, help your friends, family and clients to manage and minimise the detrimental effects of stress on their mental and physical health? If your answer is yes, then you are going to want to start using the Prosperous Horse Owner Online Course right away.
You are very welcome to subscribe to my “Savoir Vivre Vignettes” newsletter, so that when I run last-minute/early-bird/just-because-I-feel-like-it special offers on my retreats, you will be one of the first to know. When you subscribe, you can download your own copy of my Best Ever Retreat Top Ten Tips Checklist – an extract from my book “How to Make Your Next Retreat Your Best Ever” so that you can make your next retreat your best retreat ever!
an extract from: