Bonjour, my name is Margaretha. Dr. Margaretha Montagu actually, I used to be a medical doctor, but that was in another life. I now am a facilitator. I facilitate magical futures. This means I help people cope with change and thrive during transitions, with the help of a small herd of Friesian horses. That is where the magic comes in. On the picture with me is my soul-mare, Belle de la Babinière. She has inspired me to write 5 books and she helps me to run 1 virtual and 5 residential retreats here in the south of France.
I have spent the last fifty years of my life learning how to cope with change: expected or unexpected, planned or imposed, sudden, intermittent or gradual. Name a life transition, I bet I have experienced it personally. It was painful to retire from medicine, to embark on a new career, to start a business from scratch, to get divorced, to lose people I love. It was terrifying to move lock stock and barrel to another country, several times, but the most frightening of all was to lose one of my eyes and to live with the constant threat of losing the little vision I have left in the other.
I have gotten much better at managing change. I am, by now, an expert at handling life transitions, but I am still learning and there is still some room for improvement.
In my books and during my retreats, I help clients cope with change, whether planned or unplanned, enabling them to feel in control at all times and deal confidently with whatever challenges they have to face
You get one life. Make it meaningful, purposeful and fulfilling by investing in yourself.
Facing a (major or minor) Life Transition? Contact me today:
- My Blog: Equine-inspired, French-flavoured and life-enriching Vignettes at SemperEquus
- My Mindfulness Mentors: The Three Graces
- My We Live Purposeful, Meaningful and Fulfilling Lives Group
To empower you to
- compassionately accept yourself and appreciate your unique talents and abilities,
- free yourself from immobilising fear and substantially increase your self-confidence,
- communicate more efficiently and with more assertiveness,
- eradicate limiting beliefs and replace them with inspiring beliefs,
- develop more successful problem-solving skills,
- believe in yourself so that you can make the changes you want to make in your life,
- build strong, long-lasting relationships,
- create a solid and reliable support network so that you can ask for help before you feel totally overwhelmed,
- set firm boundaries and say NO without feeling guilty or needing to explain,
- discover simple techniques to easily and effectively deal with stressful situations and
- celebrate your success without needing to apologise for being brilliant.
My Social Media Channels