An online retreat for anyone interested in increasing their emotional, physical and social resilience by starting a stress journal, but does not have much time to invest and is looking for a simple, low-cost, easy-to-implement strategy that gives tangible and lasting results.
If you have just completed the Are You Resilient Enough to Avoid Burnout? quiz, well done! Click ➤ to celebrate.
Do you feel overextended, overworked, overwhelmed and underappreciated and numbed to situations that normally you would have felt passionate about?
I know exactly how you feel. I learnt the hard way that if I do not make time for my own emotional, physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs, I soon run out of steam. Before I know it, I am emotionally exhausted. Another victim of the burnout epidemic.
The Journal Yourself Stressfree mini-Retreat
Consists of 8 life-changing prompts that will show you how you can easily increase your resilience by stress journaling for 5-10 minutes every 4 days so that
- You can sleep better, feel less exhausted, concentrate better, increase your productivity and improve your performance
- You can feel less irritated, less frustrated, less stressed, and less anxious which will positively impact all your relationships: friends, family and colleagues
- You can be more creative, and better at problem-solving, which will increase your self-confidence so that you feel empowered to handle any challenge that comes your way
During my two decades as a medical doctor and the decade since as a transformational retreat host, I have learned, by trial and error, what works for me and for my retreat guests. Journalling, even just 5-10 minutes twice a week, is a simple, low-cost, easy-to-implement stress management strategy that gives noticeable and lasting results.
Recent research shows that journaling is an extremely effective stress-reducing and burnout-banishing exercise.
- Allows you to examine, clarify and understand your thoughts and emotions
- Helps you reflect and learn from past experiences by looking back at past journal entries
- Provides an outlet for expressing difficult emotions, such as anger, irritation and frustration, without hurting someone you care about
- Can be a way to release your negative thoughts and emotions and keep things in perspective
The idea behind the Journal Yourself Stress-free online mini-retreat is to demonstrate how retreating for 5-10 minutes twice a week to journal in response to a carefully crafted prompt, you can dramatically reduce overwhelm and prevent burnout.
You will receive an e-mail every 4 days with a short prompt that you can respond to in 5-10 minutes, to help you get into the habit of journaling daily.
First prompt: What are you grateful for, right at this moment, despite whatever you are going through, and what do you have to look forward to once this stressful period is over?
5-10 minutes. That is all you will need, twice a week.
Are you ready to take charge, dramatically lower your stress levels and increase your emotional resilience so that you can stop feeling overextended, overworked, overwhelmed and underappreciated?
You will get immediate access to this retreat when you subscribe to my mailing list. You will also receive my 10 Steps to Instant Self-Confidence and Stress Relief Guide and my Coping with Change Checklist and Cheat Sheet.
Your first email will be in your inbox right away, and your second prompt will arrive in 4 days. In the meantime, why not start by responding to Prompt no 1 above?
This 8-prompt 5-10 minute online retreat functions as an introduction to the Esprit Meraki Online Retreat Collection, especially the Burnout Breakthrough online retreat.