Savoir Vivre Stress Management and Confidence Coaching Online…
…laced with a sensible amount of French “savoir faire.”
We used to be stressed, overworked and teetering on the edge of burnout. Now, back in lockdown, we have nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to look forward to while we contemplate, days on end, the threat of becoming seriously ill, losing our loved ones, our jobs, our businesses and the complete political and social disintegration of life as we know it.
The Coronavirus crisis has given the term ‘stressed beyond endurance” a whole new meaning. Now we fear for our very survival, we are worried that we might lose our homes, be unable to buy groceries or pay for medical care.
We now work from home, are furloughed, were made redundant, lost our jobs because of slashed budgets, had to close our small businesses, and if we were self-employed, many of us are out of work completely. Those of us who are retired fear that our income will no longer be enough to cover our needs.
We have changed. We work differently, we think differently, we react differently, we spend our time differently.
We have to assimilate the ‘New Normal.’
As your lockdown stress management coach/counsellor, not only will I help you dramatically reduce your currently overpowering stress levels, I will also help you create an optimal ‘New Normal.’ Savoir Vivre Stress Management coaching can help you
- Discover simple techniques to easily and effectively deal with this stressful situation so that you can feel in control of your life again,
- Free yourself from the immobilising doubt, fear and uncertainty that lockdown induces,
- Sleep better, longer, deeper and wake up completely restored and refreshed,
- Successfully deal with any irritation, frustration or desperation you may be feeling
- Communicate more efficiently during and after lockdown so that you can get along better with others and build strong, nourishing and lasting relationships
- Start to create a solid and reliable support network so that you can ask for help when you need it and so avoid burnout during and after lockdown,
- Use your time in lockdown to become more resilient by adopting and mastering efficient coping strategies
Standing at the COVID crossroads, despite the ever-escalating anxiety that threatens to overwhelm you, you have a choice. You can change the way you live your life. This crisis has seen most of us adjust our priorities, what was crucially important to us beforehand might be less so now; what was of little importance has now become of utmost importance.
As your lockdown stress relief coach, I will help you change so that you can live a less stressed and more balanced life than you did before lockdown (1 or 2.) I have an enormous amount of experience helping people cope with stress, initially as a medical doctor and for the last 12 years as a residential stress management retreat host here in the south of France. I am also a fully qualified NLP practitioner, medical hypnotherapist and stress management counsellor.
What can you do now?
- Sign up to my mailing list to receive my 10 Steps to Instant Self-Confidence Guide and Coping with Change CheckList and CheatSheet
- Book a free 30-min “Discover Savoir Vivre Coaching” chat with me via Skype/Whatsapp/FB Messanger- email me on email@example.com to schedule your call
- Work through my book ‘Coping with Change – in 10 Minutes a Day’ with a support call after each chapter – 30 € per 30 min session
- Work through my book ‘Self-confidence Made Simple’ with a support call after each chapter – 30 € per 30 min session
- Book a single 40 min (possibly life-changing) stress management consultation with me – 45 € on Doxy/Skype/Whatsapp/Facebook/Zoom
- Book a series of 40 min (definitely life-changing) stress management consultations with me: 3 sessions -135 € or 5 sessions – 225 €, also on Doxy/Skype/Whatsapp/Facebook/Zoom. The 3/5 sessions series include a free copy of my book ‘Coping with Change – in 10 Minutes a Day’
- Attend a residential mindfulness and meditation retreat here in the south of France – the lockdown is not going to go on forever – when it ends, I’ll be hosting retreats again!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat/session. Coaching is available in English and French. All clients are invited to pay by Paypal/Stripe/bank transfer before coaching sessions start.
I feel so incredibly lucky to have had this chance that worked out so amazingly in divine timing. I know that you are, yourself, going through a stressful time and so that is why I am even more grateful that despite that, you were there to help me through this transition. I am also inspired by you and how you have faced your challenges, and I appreciate so much that you are also so human, with vulnerabilities just like we all have. Thanks also for sharing these moments with me. Anisah A.
If you are still unsure if you will benefit from stress management coaching, take the entirely free (no e-mail address needed) quiz by clicking here: “How resilient are You?”
“Not a single day of your life is an unimportant day.” M Montagu